Ok--I started this slideshow endeavor around 1p.m. today...it's now 10:45 p.m....but I must say, I'm just grateful that I have this much downtime to play--it's not the norm for me! And...I'm sitting here laughing because I probably took on the most complex..challenging slideshow that includes 50+ pictures! I'm insane.. I know! But hey, Kelly Daleen always does it big...right? Hope you enjoy the slideshow...the Daleen Year in Review.
It's been a big year for the Daleens...Emma's broken foot and black eye! Rick going to the police academy! Jackson's fun filled summer at the Magic House Camp, Abra-Kid-Abra Magic Camp and Superhero Cartoon Drawing Camp! It's been an eventful year for me as well...let's just say, in mind, spirit and body! I'm grateful for all I have...and I feel truly blessed.
Here's to 2007 and as we walk towards 2008, may you all be blessed with health, happiness and hope!
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment