It's short and sweet...(actually I ran out of video battery)...Emma attended her first dance class at the local rec-plex here in town. The teacher's name is Ms. Leah...and Emma had all eyes and ears tuned into Ms. Leah! The parents were asked to leave the room so I didn't get to see the whole class...but Emma was completely in tune with the teacher. She didn't fidget...or play with her skirt...or roll around on the floor...she was all about learning to move to the music! She learned to Step and Tap...and stand like a little teapot. When the class was over, she ran out the door and said, "Mommy, that was FANTASTIC!"...she's never used that word before...so I'm thinking she learned a bit more that just dancing from her new teacher...maybe a new vocabulary as well! She had a blast and we'll continue next week and see what she learns. Check out the video to see her in action!
1 comment:
You gotta love that enthusiam! Way to go Emma, we can't wait to see you dance in person! Love you! MawMaw Sherri and PawPaw Dev
Post a Comment