Monday, November 24, 2008

Creativity Run Amuk in the Daleen House!

So we've been spending a lot of time on art projects lately...Jackson painted an awesome picture of Two-Face (from Batman)...See the resemblance?

And then there's Emma's art...we're all about turkeys right now...











And lastly...as some of you know, the Disney movie, Wall-E came out on DVD last Friday. So Jackson and I built our own Wall-E out of a box, a soda can, a paper towel roll, two plastic forks, a couple of Lego's and lots of duck tape!













We're getting ready for Thanksgiving. Emma has a Holiday Feast on Wednesday at her preschool. Jackson is so excited that he doesn't have school after tomorrow and he gets to go with Rick to "the country".
Recently, Rick purchased a small plot of land in Sullivan MO. A great place for camping, four-wheeling, etc. Rick has been stocking up on all that he needs...He found a camper...he bought an old four-wheeler from his cousin...and of course we have the dirt bike that Rick bought Jackson a few months ago. Have to admit that I was actually relieved when he bought the four-wheeler because Jackson hasn't quite gotten the hang...or even ridden the dirt bike by himself...and it's been about 2-3 months! Jackson loves the four-wheeler. I came home the other day and Jackson was riding it, making circles around the house! Rick has some work to do to cut down some small trees/brush to get the area prepped for a camper...but he is very excited about this new adventure!
Well, tomorrow is my last day at Corporate Express. I can't believe it's finally here! Have to admit I can't believe I'm actually leaving after 14 years...but I am so excited about the future. Hey, and I wasn't even looking and I already have a lead on a project with a Plastics Company in STL. We'll see how that pans out. Guess I'll have an interview sometime soon--Weird!
So anyway, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Like my mom says, it's all about the food and family! Enjoy!

No comments: