Monday, November 17, 2008

Snooze at the Zoo

Without further delay...In his own words...Jackson Daleen explains his recent trip to the zoo called "Snooze at the Zoo".....

Sickness at the Zoo

Well it,s me Jackson to tell what happened to me at a Cub scout thing.It,s called snooze at the Zoo when ALL the cub scouts get to spend the night at the ZOO!We first watched a movie and then played a game then a snack.TWO KINDS OF DOMINOS PIZZA!WOW not really a snack after that the night hike.soooo cooool!Then bedtime.once we woke up every one was moaning.And I heard someone who worked there say...STOP WHINING.then the morning hike.We all got sorrounded by the otters.Well that,s about it and I got a cough thats getting bad and know I shall leave.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Good job of reporting Jackson. It sounds like the zoo thing was a lot of fun. By the way...I am jealous...Otters are my favorite animals. I always say that in my next life I want to come back as an otter. They really know how to have fun. (Wait a minute...are their bigger animals that eat otters? Maybe I should re-think the whole otter thing and be content to just watch them in this life!) Love you. Keep up the good work. Love MawMaw Sherri