Well, where do I start? So much has happened since I last wrote to everyone. Emma's stitches were removed and she is doing just fine. All that is left is a small pink line above her eye brow. So we have our fingers crossed that nothing else happens...but hey, it's January and we still have another 11 months to go!!
We had Jami, Logan and Cindy here from California. They came to attend the Missouri memorial for Bill and go through his personal things in our basement. Jami managed to get through all the things in our basement...what a job! And it was so great to spend time with Logan. He is a special little guy...I love how he walks around saying "Whatcha doin?"
He and Emma had a great time....They just bee-bopped around all week. Oh sure there were a few moments of drama..but would you expect anything else from Emma? And so much for the diet...we had an on-going affair with chocolate last week (chocolate kisses, carmel kisses, etc)...and our nightly chips/dip "sessions" in the kitchen...and Cindy made this to-die-for lasagna for us! For as much as it was an emotional trip for everyone, I'm so glad we had some time to get to know all of them better.
And so...the saga continues...as soon as they left...I started to get a fever blister...Jackson started running a fever...and now..Rick is in bed as we speak..Emma just broke her 103 fever...and I just got back from the store after buying Lysol and Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes. I'm hoping to santize myself in hopes that I don't catch the bug that everyone else has! I'm considering sleeping in the guest room until this whole thing blows over!
Other than that, things are settling down and my hopes are that February is quiet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment