Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Fun!



Well, we started off Friday night with a movie...Kung Fu Panda...The kids loved it. Then on Saturday, the kids went over to Mom's for a while to swim while I went and got my hair cut/colored...added a touch of blonde for the summer! A treat for myself:)

We watched Bambi on Saturday night..I actually fell asleep on the couch and Jackson played Legos...so really Emma watched Bambi. We then had a Mexican Party for dinner...tacos, tamales, beans. chips and cheese dip. Both the kids actually ate what I cooked...only because it was "party food"!

Sunday, I set up the backyard with all things summer...we got the slip and slide out and filled our little swimming pool. I lathered the kids with sunscreen and let the dogs run free for a while. We had a great time...so much so, the kids are both sleeping now!!!


We have a very exciting week coming up:

1. Baby Bennett should be here no later than Wednesday!
2. Jackson has Boy Scout Shooting Camp at Busch Wildlife
3. Emma has swim lessons on Tues/Thurs.
4. Bubba is getting fixed on Friday
5. Father's Day on Sunday!

I'm SURE I'll have more pictures to post very soon!


No comments: